At IWAK, we know how to party!
Our gatherings are always fun, and how can they not be fun when it’s our members themselves who come up with creative ideas for entertainment. Some of our beloved staples include:
- IWAK Halloween Bash – a fun celebration of all things spooky for children 0 to 99 years old. The IWAK Halloween Bash is one fun party! A Family-friendly affair, costumes required, for members only.
- IWAK Gala – our major fundraising event of the year where we enjoy fine dining and entertainment while collecting resources to help those in need. This is a formal, black tie event that is open to the public.
- IWAK Mixers – informal get-togethers that we usually have in autumn and spring. Good food, cocktails, good times and lots of fun. Members only.
- IWAK Arts & Crafts Bazaar – a showcase of IWAK women’s talents, where our best and brightest crafters show and sell different handmade objects.
- IWAK Swap & Sale – a great way to clean out your closet and do a good deed. Members exchange or sell clothes, accessories, toys, household items; left over items go to charity.
We have all kinds of smaller-scale events throughout the year, such as bake sales, movie nights, the Swap & Sale clothing drive, cookie exchange, movie nights, arts and crafts exhibitions, and many, many others.
Check out the upcoming events below as well as our gallery for pictures from our recent events here
Please read our IWAK COVID-19 response policy 2020/2021 for all IWAK events.